Knwoband has launched an Etsy store integrator module for the Magento 2 store owners. With the Magento 2 Etsy connector module, sellers can effortlessly expand their business at the Etsy Marketplace. Store owners using the Magento 2 Etsy Integrator can easily connect the stores together. The Magento 2 Etsy connector extension allows the store owner to list the products in bulk from the backend of the Magento 2 store to Etsy Marketplace. Sellers can update the product listing with a click of a button. All the countries and the regions of Etsy Marketplace can be easily synced at the Magento 2 Etsy shop connector. Magento 2 Etsy Marketplace offers a user-friendly interface to the sellers to manage both the stores in a hassle-free manner.
Steps to connect the Magento 2 store with Etsy Shop
Knowband, an eCommerce development company offers an amazing solution for the store owner to reduce their efforts in listing the products manually at the Marketplace. Etsy connector extension makes the management process effortless for the store owners. To set up the connection between the stores, sellers need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, create a seller account on Etsy shop.
- Next setup an app on Etsy shop. After the app registration process is completed at the Etsy Marketplace, the API details will be shared with the sellers.
- After that, buy the Magento 2 Etsy Marketplace connector from the Knowband store.
- To configure the Magento 2 integrator extension, enter the API details in the required fields of general settings.
Now both the stores are connected with a Magento 2 Etsy Marketplace Integration Module.
Salient features of the Magento 2 Etsy Connector Extension
- Etsy Marketplace Integrator for Magento 2 stores offers a hassle-free installation and configuration. Using the Magento 2 extension, the seller can create multiple profiles from the backend of the stores. Multiple profiles created by the admin can be added, updated and deleted by the sellers from the backend of the Etsy Marketplace Integrator.
- Using the Etsy Marketplace Connector, the sellers can easily map the attributes and categories from the backend of the Magento 2 store with Etsy shop.
- “N” number of shipping templates can be created by the sellers from the admin panel of the Etsy marketplace Integration module, Using the cron jobs the seller can easily sync the shipping templates from the admin panel of the store to the Etsy Marketplace.
- Magento 2 Etsy shop integrator allows the sellers to sell the products at a custom price.
- Etsy Marketplace connector extension enables the store admin to map the attributes and categories of the Etsy Marketplace with the Magento 2 store.
- Sellers at the Etsy Marketplace can easily track and view the product details from the admin panel of the Magento 2 store.
- Magento 2 Etsy shop synchronizer allows the sellers to sync the product locally.
- All the Orders received at the Etsy Marketplace can be synced at the backend of the Magento 2 store and their status can be updated from the backend.
- Updated order status can be synced at the Etsy Marketplace using the Marketplace integration module.
To know in detail about the other features of the Magento 2 Etsy Integrator plugin, please refer to the User Guide.
In case of any doubt or query regarding the Magento 2 Etsy shop connector, feel free to contact us at [email protected]