Google Shopping is an online platform that displays the products to the users based on the search query. Google shopping not only displays the products but also take the customers to the main seller site. Google Shopping platform admin to cater to a million of the audience on a daily basis. Google Shopping service enable the owner to acquire new customers and build a stronger connection with already ones. With Google shopping, owners can easily display the products and product details every time a user makes a search query. Google Shopping helps to build the brand and drive the sales to the store.
Google shopping helps the potential buyers to compare the products of different brands. Google Merchant Center makes the products and product information available to customers across the global. Using the Google Merchant Center, the store admin uploads the product feeds. The product feeds consists of formatted product details.
To make the listing and management process effortless, Knowband offers Magento 2 Google Shopping Integration extension to enable the store owners to upload the feeds effortlessly. The connector module offers the fastest way to sync the products at Google Merchant Center.
How Google Shopping Connector Extension Works?
Magento 2 Google Shopping Feed connector integrates the Magento 2 store with Google Shopping platform and list the products from the backend of the Magento 2 store
- Install the Google Shopping Integration Module in the Magento 2 store.
- Submit the API details in the general setting tab of the admin panel of Magento 2 Google Shopping Synchronizer.
- Then, connection will be established between the Magento 2 store and Google Shopping platform.
- Now, the store admin can start listing and managing the Google Shopping product listing from the Magento 2 store.
Salient features of the Magento 2 Google Shopping Feed Integration
- Using the Magento 2 Google Shopping Integration Extension, the store owner can map the entire Magento 2 category with the Google Shopping Category.
- Sellers with Google Shopping Feed for Magento 2 can easily map the Google language with the online store Language.
- Using the Magento 2 Google Shopping Integration Module, the store owner can upload a list of products on Google shopping from the backend of the store.
- Store admin can exclude the out of stock and products below a custom price range.
- With Google Shopping Feed for Magento 2, store admin can save a lot of efforts and time.
Magento 2 Google Shopping Feed Integration Features
- Store admin can set the store category, Currency, Language and other required fields from the admin panel of Google Shopping Feed for Magento 2.
- Magento 2 Google Shopping Connector offers different placeholders for the product description.
- Out of stock products or below specific price products or the without UPC or EAN number products can be excluded using the Magento 2 Google Shopping Integration.
- Traffic source can be tracked from the UTM parameters of the Google Shopping Magento 2 Synchronization extension.
- The store admin can monitor and manage the product status of the google shopping listed products.
Knowband’s Magento 2 Google Shopping Synchronizer is available for platforms like PrestaShop and OpenCart.
To know in detail about the installation, working and other features of Magento 2 Google Shopping Integration Extension, please refer to the User Guide. In addition to Magento 2 Google Shopping Connector, Knowband offers Integrator for Etsy and eBay modules.
In case of any doubt or confusion regarding the Magento 2 Google Shopping Integration, feel free to contact us at [email protected].